Aug 17, 2009


Underneath the moon,

Underneath the stars

Heres a little heart for you

Up above the world,

Up above it all

Heres a hand to hold on to

But if I should break,If I should fall away

What am I to do?I need someone to take,

A little of the weight

Or I'll fall through

You're just the one

That I've been waiting forI'll give you

All that I have

To give and more

But don't let me fall

Take a little time,

Walk a little line

Got the balance right

Give a little love,

Gimme just enough

So that I can hang on tight

We will be alright,

I'll be by your side

I wont let you down

But I gotta know,

No matter how things go

That you will be alright

You're just the one

That I've been waiting for

I'll give you all

That I haveTo give and more

But don't let me fall



Lenka - don't let me fall

No comments:

Post a Comment